Head of People & Culture
We usually respond within three days
CoinClan is the largest cryptocurrency P2P merchant, we buy and sell cryptocurrencies on major P2P platforms such as Binance P2P, with plans to build our own cryptocurrency exchange platform. We are currently serving customers in multiple jurisdictions, such as the EU, the UK, Australia, Canada & Thailand.
CoinClan’s vision is to have crypto easily accessible for everyone, everywhere in the world.
Our company’s mission is to create a platform that allows people to convert into and out of cryptocurrencies easily, and become known for the following advantages compared to others:
- Known for the fastest transaction times.
- Known for being able to provide the largest volumes of crypto.
- Known for having the best prices.
- Known for providing a secure and professional service.
- Known for providing the best user experience.
This is an opportunity to lead an executive function and to be one of the earliest employees in a fast-growing organization that strives for exponential growth and innovation.
- Headhunting & recruiting new talents worldwide to work remotely(or in the office if needed in the future) with us for all roles needed by the company, either by posting ads on job-seeking sites or headhunting them directly through networks, such as Linkedin, or offline such as in universities, etc.
- Taking care of all payroll, pay run, annual leave, employee benefits, etc.
- Taking care of employee disputes.
- Designing and implementing HR processes/policies to address how we handle issues like different disputes between staff, sick leave, personal/family/death leaves, etc.
- Taking care of and overseeing employee onboarding/offboarding to make sure all required things are done.
- Make sure the company complies with all local HR rules and regulations.
- Optimizing our hires so we get the same quality of work done but for the best value, for example, outsourcing remote customer service or admin tasks to India or the Philippines instead of having them in more expensive countries like the US/Australia. This would involve researching ways to legally employ them, and utilizing other international payroll services if necessary.
- Constantly improving team engagement and designing creative ways to do so, for example, setting career growths paths, mutual compliments between team members, & regularly checking in to see if all staff is happy to work with us and performing their best, using HR tools such as 15five.com to help as needed.
- Vet CVs, scheduling and attending interviews to get the best candidates in our team.
- Able to manage HR in China
- Very importantly - establishing performance measuring metrics for all staff, so we can fire people fairly and only keep the best and most talented people on our team.
- As this is a senior position, you may recruit or delegate appropriate people to handle any of the tasks mentioned above.
- 3+ years of HR experience.
- Working for 1+ startups
- Managing remote teams before
- Must be able to speak and read Chinese
Why work with us?
- Do something meaningful - be a part of a company building the future of the digital economy enabled by blockchain technology.
- Competitive salary paid in any currency or cryptocurrency of your choosing (including our tokens/equity so you can capitalize on the exponential growth of our startup with the possibility to achieve financial freedom).
- Fast-paced, challenging, faced with different issues every day - Life never gets boring in a start-up environment.
- Work with an international company & team.
- Great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
- Flexible working hours & casual work attire.
- HR team
- Kuala Lumpur
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
CoinClan is a licensed cryptocurrency exchange that operates in the EU (Poland & Lithuania), UK, Canada, and Australia with the relevant licenses/approvals from each country. We provide retail clients with quick fiat to crypto onramp services.
Head of People & Culture
Loading application form
Already working at CoinClan?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.