Cryptocurrency P2P Trader & Lead
We usually respond within three days
CoinClan is a licensed & regulated cryptocurrency exchange company.
We are currently operating in Australia, the EU, the UK, Canada & Thailand. We trade on major crypto P2P platforms such as Binance P2P, and we are the largest crypto P2P merchant/liquidity provider in all of the countries and on all of the P2P platforms where we advertise and trade.
We have longer-term plans to build our own platform. We are also now looking to expand our business to several other countries, such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, Brazil, Mexico, the US & more. Our vision is to make crypto access seamless, for anyone, anywhere in the world.
As a trader on the P2P platforms we advertise on, you will:
- Monitor our stock levels on all platforms to make sure we have enough coins to sell on each platform, and handle/approve stock top-ups as needed.
- Monitor the market prices and our ad prices, as well as our automated monitoring systems constantly to ensure the best profitability for our P2P ads(market maker orders)
- Help get each trade through as quickly as possible
- Make sure all our ads(orders) are up & posted correctly accordingly to the trade manual, on all platforms, checking and adjusting prices to make sure we are the most competitive on ALL platforms and ALL currencies at ALL times
- Doing QA(quality assure = constantly check and make sure) on our CS and trade management team, and occasionally help with answering all messages/emails to ensure they are being responded to the time expectations set
- Performing QA of especially larger trades and making sure they are being processed within the time expectations and SOPs set
- Performing QA of appeals to ensure they are replied to correctly and to time expectations set to Binance's CS team (and the CS team of other platforms we work with)
- Both doing QA and performing trade settlements & refunds to ensure they are being done correctly and to the time expectations set
- Checking that all compliance tasks are being responded to correctly and to the time expectations set
- Handle all internal inquiries from our CS/trade management team
- Handle all information requests from banks or law enforcement
- Help with hiring and training new staff to help with any of the trade-related tasks
- Checking to make sure our customer feedback rating is healthy and make improvements to our procedures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent management skills & experience (1 year of crypto experience OR 1 year of experience in B2C Fintech, blockchain, or other global technology companies (such as Google, Facebook, Airbnb, etc) or trading firms(such as Goldman Sachs).
- There is nothing in your life that prevents you from monitoring our trades, our ads, and the market prices and being responsive to messages all your waking hours(15 hours), 7 days per week, which includes evenings and weekends, as our customers expect 24/7 service as crypto markets are open 24/7. Of course, you are not expected to sit in front of your computer after your 9 working hours, but you also cannot leave everything completely unattended and need to help monitor our trades/ads as well as the market prices as frequently as possible, to ensure no major issues that would cause losses.
- Have a clear understanding of cryptocurrencies.
- Ideally, you should know how P2P trading works, it is a smaller marketplace so we don’t expect you to have experience with it, but of course, it would be a bonus if you have experience.
- Ability to work well in a very unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Able to commit & deliver to the highest standards: Exceeding expectations is not enough. This person needs to know how to supersede even the highest of standards.
Why work with us?
- Do something meaningful - Be part of a company that's building the digital infrastructure to allow universal access to the future economy enabled by blockchain technology.
- Competitive salary paid in any currency or cryptocurrency of your choosing (including equity so you can capitalize on the exponential growth of our startup with the possibility to achieve financial freedom).
- Fast-paced, challenging, faced with different issues every day - Life never gets boring in a start-up environment.
- Work with an international company & team - we currently have team members across 12 different countries!
- Great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
- Work remotely anywhere in the world with flexible working hours & casual work attire.
- Operation team
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
CoinClan is a licensed cryptocurrency exchange that operates in the EU (Poland & Lithuania), UK, Canada, and Australia with the relevant licenses/approvals from each country. We provide retail clients with quick fiat to crypto onramp services.
Cryptocurrency P2P Trader & Lead
Loading application form
Already working at CoinClan?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.